[Samba] How to Correct SWAT Root Userid & Password

John T Benedetto jbenedet at unm.edu
Mon Sep 26 00:42:09 GMT 2005

This is probably a stupid question, please don't get mad
at me for asking, but I have learned to never assume!

...you ARE replacing "iptoswat" with the IP address of
your server, aren't you?

If you ARE, and it is still using the old password, try
flushing the cache of your browser, or maybe using a
different browser?  There is also the possibility that
your browser has saved the password, and you need to
remove it from within your browser's perferences.

HTH
- john