[Samba] Re: strange error 1937

kooto (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Fri Sep 23 22:44:43 GMT 2005

Mario Gzuk wrote:

> Nobody can help me on this mailing list or are there some missing
> informations? Maybe there is an other mailing list for such problems?

Search for "smbldap-useradd" yields results from lists in Samba, Debian, and Open-Xchange communities.

Try there, even if you could not find an exact answer, you can probably find the people who has discussed similiar issues that you can post a reply there or email them privately, hopefully they will respond.
--
Sent from the Samba forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/strange-error-1937-t333330.html#a945117