[Samba] strange error 1937

Mario Gzuk mariogzuk at technikz.de
Fri Sep 23 14:11:50 GMT 2005

Am Freitag, den 23.09.2005, 16:05 +0300 schrieb Denis Vlasenko:

> Try to isolate it first to failing invocation of smldap-useradd <something>
>
> add user script = debug_script "%u"
>
> wher debug_script is something like this:
>
> #!/bin/sh
> env >/tmp/useradd.env
> strace -o /tmp/useradd.strace smbldap-useradd "%u" 1>/tmp/useradd.1 2>/tmp/useradd.2
>
> Then you will be adle to experiment with failing command
> without need to do full "net vampire" run.
> --
> vda

Thanks for the answer! But thats not the problem. The smbldap-useradd
work as expected if I run it from command line.

If I do a net vampire I have to use smbldap-useradd without the "-a"
flag. The samba account will be created by the net vampire command. So
the problem comes from net vampire and not from smbldap-useradd (IMHO).

PS: better will be:

#!/bin/sh
env >/tmp/useradd.env
strace -o /tmp/useradd.strace smbldap-useradd "$1" 1>/tmp/useradd.$1.log
2>/tmp/useradd.$1.err