[Samba] Samba with Mysql, compilation problem.

Pierre MARTIN hickscorp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 08:25:07 GMT 2005

Hello Collen,

Thanks for your help again!
I have tryed already to rename mysql.so to the expected plugin name, it just
cant be loaded. These have been done with version 3.0.14 AND 3.0.20, it has
the same effect = nothing.

I will probably follow your advices and try to find a minor version before
3.0.14. But before i want to try with what you say here
--enable-static=mysql can you explain me what it does and what i have to
expect?

Thanks a lot Collen!
Pierre