AW: [Samba] Big problem with roaming profiles

Benjamin.Oeltze at fujitsu-siemens.com Benjamin.Oeltze at fujitsu-siemens.com
Fri Sep 23 06:52:33 GMT 2005

I had the same problem.
We used samba 3.0.14 and upgraded to 3.0.20
After that profile were not loaded anymore. Th problen you are discribing looks like Windows is loading the local
copy of your profile and after you deleted it it tries to load the profile from samba and fails.
I found out that we had problems with "profile acls = Yes" wich was needed by the earlier samba releases.
Disable it (or #) and try again. Be sure to set the fitting access rights to the Profiles.