[Samba] documentation for idmap backend = ad ?

birger birger at birger.sh
Thu Sep 22 15:10:19 GMT 2005

I have been searching all day for documentation on the new idmap backend
= ad feature. Where is it documented? I want shell and home dir
templates from SFU as well as uid/gid. I have seen some examples in
mailing lists for shell and home dir templates, but none seem to have
acceptable syntax. Has this been implemented, and if so... what is the
correct syntax to get it?

I have installed samba from the fedora core 4 develop repository, but it
doesn't seem to have the ad module. I guess that means I have to compile
it myself.

--
birger