[Samba] Windows Server 2003 Security Updates and Samba

Tim Holmes tholmes at mcaschool.net
Sun Sep 18 01:14:50 GMT 2005

Hi Folks -- I just applied a round of security and service pack updates
to my AD domain controller, and all of a sudden, neither of my samba
servers will authenticate against the DC -- Its been working quite
nicely (using ADS) for the last several months and all of a sudden BOOM
-- nothing

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated

I backed out the install of Service Pack 1, which does not appear to
have made a difference, but the other updates don't seem to be removable

Thanks

TIM

Timothy A. Holmes

IT Manager / Webmaster / Computer Teacher

Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...

Jeremiah 33:3
Jeremiah 29:11