[Samba] Usermap not linking accounts

Kristof Bruyninckx kristof.bruyninckx at thales-is.com
Wed Sep 14 07:03:43 GMT 2005

Solution: I downloaded the latest version 3.0.20 and installed it from a
compiled build, and no longer have any problem.

One thing I also had to do was to change the usermap layout to

"LinuxUID = WindowsUID DOMAINname/WindownsUID" and with this the linking
of windows to Linux accounts works like a charm.

 Note: Also tried this usermap layout on the default version of Samba,
but also with no success.

Cheers,

--
Bruyninckx Kristof