[Samba] Re: Can't fetch domain SID for name: HostName

Ben ben_lai852 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 08:54:06 GMT 2005

try to run "net getlocalsid" before the samba using "passdb backend =
ldap...".

I means run samba using "passdb backend = smbpasswd" & and run "net
getlocalsid" to obtain the SID for the host.
then run the samba using "passdb backend = ldap...".

Cheers,

"EMILIO ANTONIO HERRERA TRUJILLO" <emilanto at hotmail.com> ???
news:BAY24-F187E9E46A52BF729314A2BD69D0 at phx.gbl ???...