[Samba] Error 1326 Connecting from Windows XP

Cynthia Jeness CJeness at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 11 16:45:20 GMT 2005

Thank-you.   This solved my immediate problem under both Linux and
Windows.   As I said in my post, I am working my way through the
documentation and got stuck on the section that had you test the
installation (Chapter 1 page 5-6).    This section did not address the
encryption problem which will obviously show up when anyone tries to
test their installation under Windows.   It did list some common
problems but not encryption.     This is not meant to be a criticism; I
greatly appreciate the effort that has been put into all aspects of the
Samba project.

Cindy Jeness