[Samba] cups driver

Bruno Guerreiro bruno.guerreiro at ine.pt
Fri Sep 9 09:47:17 GMT 2005

Hi,

I think it, as it is in the global section I believe it prevents root from
connecting to any share ( file/print).
Since you're using 3.0.14a you should have a "printer admin =
users_or_groups_who_admin_printers"
You are using the local windows Administrator account. I believe that when
you logon to the samba services, you send the user in this format:
"winmachinename\administrator". Does that user belong to the administrators
group at the Samba box? Or does it get mapped to root via smbusers?

Hope this helps,
Bruno Guerreiro