[Samba] [UNDERSTANDING] BDC and Trusted Domain

Bruno Guerreiro bruno.guerreiro at ine.pt
Thu Sep 8 08:46:33 GMT 2005

Hi,
No need to set them up in both (in fact you can't).
The trust is just a special user's account (with the name of the trusted
domain), known to both the PDC and BDC of the trusting domain.
The only thing you won't be able to do if the PDC goes down is to
create/destroy trusts.

Best Regards,
Bruno Guerreiro