[Samba] SID problems...

Felipe felipe.piccirilo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 16:14:41 GMT 2005

unfortunately, this is the problem.. when I change the domain name and
I need to do that some times... but even when I change the domain name
and the SID is changed too, I can't replace its new SID performing net
setlocalsid command with the SID that I was using before.

What I need is to, whatever I do, keep my SID. No matter what I have
to do except for repopulate the ldap database.

best regards,