[Samba] Administrators and Users Rights for Windows workstations

Edgar Fonseca edgarlf at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 19:46:05 GMT 2005

Hi,

The error when the user of Administrators group was log in was caused for
other things, sorry for my precipitation. It was the nscd daemon, sometimes
he causes strange results.

I'm thinking about the strange comportament of logged users. If the user is
in Administrators group (created on LDAP) the user can log in but he doesn't
Administrator. He has limited privileges. I'm not sure yet, but I thing that
he is Power User. I'm really not sure.

Edgar