AW: [Samba] Administrators and Users Rights for Windows workstations

Dirk.Laurenz at fujitsu-siemens.com Dirk.Laurenz at fujitsu-siemens.com
Thu Sep 1 14:36:47 GMT 2005

Hi,

it's simple:
1.) put all users in YOURDOMAIN\Domain Users or YOURDOMAIN\Workstation Admins or what you would like
2.) put this group (YOURDOMAIN\Domain Users, YOURDOMAIN\Workstation Admins) into the local group
    Administrators of each Workstation (you may use vbscript to automate this...)

Mit freundlichem Gruß,

Dirk Laurenz
Systems Engineer
PSO - Professional Service Organisation
Fujitsu Siemens Computers
Hildesheimer Strasse 25
30880 Laatzen
Germany
Telephone:      +49 (511) 84 89 - 18 08
Telefax:        +49 (511) 84 89 - 25 18 08
Mobile: +49 (170) 22 10 781
Email:  mailto:dirk.laurenz at fujitsu-siemens.com
Internet:       http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com
            http://www.fujitsu-siemens.de/rl/servicesupport/itdienstleistungen/competencecenter.html