[Samba] Is this configuration possible ?

Michael Barnes mbarnes at hcjb.org
Mon Oct 31 17:52:18 GMT 2005

I use a public share like this.  It is available to anyone on the
network, regardless of whether they are logged on, have a user account
or whatever.  Here is the share description for it.

HTH,
Michael

[public]
         comment = public share, all-rw
         path = /home/public
         browseable = yes
         read only = no
         create mask = 777
         directory mask = 777
         map system = yes
         map hidden = yes
         guest ok = yes
         guest account = ftp

Francois Billard told me on 10/31/2005 07:04: