[Samba] Fax modems and Samba

Matthew Easton v-vi at trugschluss.org
Sun Oct 30 04:52:16 GMT 2005

Hylafax is the way to go.  There are a number of windows clients,
including w2hfax, whfc (rather old) article with a word macro to
enable print-to-fax http://www.linux.com/howtos/Windows-LAN-Server-
HOWTO-5.shtml), cypheus, salsafax, and several commercial clients.
Aside from getting hylafax to work, one of the big challenges would
be making a shared address book available to fax senders ( if that's
a requirement ).