[Samba] Windows lost Samba server

Michael Barnes mbarnes at hcjb.org
Fri Oct 28 15:04:05 GMT 2005

The system logs really don't say much that I can decipher about this
problem.  I can get to it with the IP address from Windows or another
Linux box, but I can't access the shares from Windows via the IP address.

UPDATE:  I have one lab machine on the same workgroup as the problem
Samba box.  When I shut it down, suddenly everyone can see and connect
properly to the Samba server.  I guess I have some type of browser conflict.

Michael

julius Junghans told me on 10/27/2005 12:22: