[Samba] DFS question

William Burns William.Burns at AEROFLEX.COM
Mon Oct 24 14:10:17 GMT 2005

Scott:

The approach that you're taking seems reasonable.
The syntax looks good.

If one of the servers goes down for an extended time, the clients that
authenticated to it might have to logout/login again after their DFS
cache times out.

-Bill