[Samba] problem accessing SWAT and configuring permissons via computer management

Matthew.Gilbert at renold.com Matthew.Gilbert at renold.com
Mon Oct 24 14:33:32 GMT 2005

Hi,

as the subject suggests i am having trouble connecting to SWAT, it asks
for a user name and password and previously (before we upgraded to
3.0.20b) it has let me in with the root username and password, also since
we upgraded we can no longer set permissions via "computer management" in
windows, even when logged in as the network administrator.

the system has redhat 9 installed if it changes anything!

thanks in advance

Matthew Gilbert
IT Technician
Renold Gears