[Samba] POLEDIT replacement?

Louis van Belle louis at van-belle.nl
Mon Oct 24 08:36:18 GMT 2005

If you want the local policies of xp to be managed with
poledit.exe you can use the tool to create them yourselve

First !! READ THIS PAGE.
( im not going to help with this tool, sorry, but dont have the time for it
)
http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/tools/13902.html
http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/trench/3253.html

download the tool
http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/tools/downloads/adm_utils_2.5.zip

With this tool you can create your own template, and you can use the
windows xp templates for it.

Louis