[Samba] Openldap for PDC

Michael Gasch gasch at eva.mpg.de
Fri Oct 21 08:29:07 GMT 2005

hi,

we had the same issues with openldap backend and bdb as backend.
sometimes the backend broke and we had to recover the bdb db.

it seems to be an issue between openldap v2 + bdb 4.2 + DB_CONFIG +
filesystem (now /var/lib/ldap is on a seperate partition and ext3) -
currently this works for us

greez

--
Michael Gasch