[Samba] roll-yer-own ldapadd operations for scipt options?

Cybionet cybionet at videotron.ca
Wed Oct 19 00:04:17 GMT 2005

Greeting Craig,

If you can (want) use Windows client for administration, Softerra
ldapadministrator can do what you want, like customizing the creation of
an object. This software are not free but not "very" expensive (Try the
demo first). Otherwise phpLDAPAdmin are a great tool (but secure this
php tools and don't put it public) .

    Robert