[Samba] groups perms

guido.lorenzutti.com.ar guido at lorenzutti.com.ar
Tue Oct 18 13:10:11 GMT 2005

Hi people, im using samba 3.0.14a with tdbsam and i have the following
doubt... I create unix groups to allow or deny access to shares like
valid users = @unixgroup.
Now, this samba is a PDC, and i have a few Terminal Servers with shared
printers. I want to define permissions in this printers for groups. But
i can't see the unix groups from the Terminal Server windows 2003, how
can i see this unix groups on windows machines that are joined in the
domain?

Tnxs in advance, sorry for my english, i never study!