FW: [Samba] Roaming Profiles & oplocks problems

Rainer Traut tr.ml at gmx.de
Mon Oct 17 11:32:07 GMT 2005

Hi,

this is not a problem with the nvidia driver itself but with the
nvidia service on the windows client.
If this service is started, you cannot save your profile.
I have never found out, why though...

The service is only needed for overriding the 60hz refresh rate in
OpenGl apps, also know as games. :)

So disable the service and you can freely install any of the thousand
differen nvidia drivers.

Rainer