[Samba] Dangling MS Access DB Lock Files *.ldb

Dragan Krnic dkrnic at lycos.com
Fri Oct 14 18:09:57 GMT 2005

>> I might have unwittingly made the impression that the problem only came with 3.0.20.
>> The same problem was present in 3.0.14 as well as 3.0.4. It's a very intermittent
>> problem which has been haunting me for months now.
>
> Then it's not this particular bug.

No, it ain't. There's a dangling *.ldb file there write now. But now there are 2 PIDs
listed as holding the *.MDB file open with "DENY_DOS" and "RDWR" sharing both with the
same timestamp "Fri Oct 14 19:58:09 2005", whereas formerly it used to be only one open
of *.mdb and one of *.ldb file. The *.ldb file was opened "RDONLY" about 10 minutes
earlier by one of the 2 contestants. Can I do some more forensic on the logs?