[Samba] Samba 3.0.20 and ADmitMac

Sean Noonan noonans at get1free.com
Fri Oct 14 03:42:11 GMT 2005

Does anyone have any experiences with integrating Samba and Thursby
Software's ADmitMac?  All of our Microsoft XP and Win2000 workstations work
just fine with Samba, but I'm having a hell of a time getting ADmitMac to
play nicely with Samba.

Conversely, ADmitMac works great with Microsoft NT4, 2000 and 2003 servers.

I'm not able to browse the network let alone join the OSX machines to the
domain.  Samba is v3.0.20 running on FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE.  Macs are running
OSX v10.3.9 and are fully patched.  I've tried both ADmitMac v2.1 and 3.0
with same results.

Any experiences with ADmitMac in the Samba community?

Thanks,

--Sean Noonan.