[Samba] Is it possible to vampire over individual users?

Geoffrey Scott geoffs at guestshire.com
Thu Oct 13 00:35:43 GMT 2005

I am taking a lot longer to fully implement an open source solution due to
the complex path that I have taken with integrating Samba with other
open-source components.  I have been adding users to the old NT4 server over
time and am wondering if there is a way to vampire just those individual
accounts (user and computers) and their group memberships over?  I had
previously vampired over the entire domain, but that is getting a bit out of
date.

Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.

        Regards Geoff Scott