[SOLVED] Re: [Samba] synchronise time

Patrick DUBAU patrick.dubau at alsace.iufm.fr
Tue Oct 11 13:40:50 GMT 2005

Thanks for all your answers.
I found another way to solve my problem
I use cpau.exe found at http://www.joeware.net/win/free/tools/cpau.htm
First step : create an encrypt file by the following command (execute on
c:\ -because on netwotk drive it won't work) :
cpau.exe –u iufm\administrator –p xxxx -ex « net time \\admin /set /yes
» -file setime.txt –enc

Second step : copy cpau.exe and setile.txt files in netlogon directory
and execute that file each time a station connects at network by placing
the following line in logon.bat script
cpau.exe -file \\admin\netlogon\setime.txt –dec

Tomasz Chmielewski a écrit :

> kent at mail.wareham.mec.edu schrieb:
>
>> Hello,
>> This is new to me (WPKG). I started to use a product that I had to
>> pay for
>> to switch users. Tell me more if you can. I've started looking at the
>> web
>> site documentation.
>

> WPKG is just "something" that can run commands when the system boots
> (or using windows equivalent to cron).
> It can be used to run simple commands (like time syncing) each time
> the workstation is booted, one time only (i.e. to remove some
> directories, change permissions, add registry entries), run installers
> to install applications (i.e. Firefox, Office etc.) - and it will
> track if the application was installed successfully etc.
>
> Just try to use it, and if you have any problems, subscribe to wpkg
> mailing list, I'll try to help.

Patrick DUBAU
IUFM d'Alsace -  Service Informatique : "Parfois détruire, souvent construire, toujours Servir"
200 avenue de Colmar 67100 STRASBOURG
Téléphone: 03.88.40.79.76