[Samba] Samba.. not worth a f*** for printing

Joe Cipale joec at aracnet.com
Sun Oct 9 15:40:36 GMT 2005

I have had it.. I have come to the butt-ugly conclusion that samba is
nothing more than a clusterf**k for cross platform
printing. I have been trying for 2 years to talk between my windows and
linux printers to no avail. I am convinced now that
despite my numerous requests from this group, even, that there isn't a
sole who knows how to get samba printing to work.

I am going to have to be happy with drive sharing and call it good.
Until a (hopefully) better environemnt arrives on the
networking scene.