[Samba] UK Samba Consultant Required

Simon Faulkner simon at titanic.co.uk
Wed Oct 5 13:09:30 GMT 2005

Hi All,

I would like to migrate a 10 user NT4 Domain to a new Samba server.

I have had a practice run but am struggling to make the (mostly) XP
machines login to the new server without creating a new profile.  I am
sure that I migrated the SID but obviously I didn't get something right!

Are there any consultants out there who might be able to help me through
this process and teach me a little more about profiles on the way?

I've been supporting Samba for 10 years now but never as a login server
so I have the basics but need the cream...

We're in Staffordshire but ssh will work from anywhere!

£££ waiting as they say in the movies LOL

TIA

Simon
01538 303 900