[Samba] re:1 recycle directory for all shares

Patrick DUBAU patrick.dubau at alsace.iufm.fr
Tue Oct 4 14:02:21 GMT 2005

Thanks Juha for your reply.

It doesn't work for me. Looks like because i 'am on samba 3.0.14a3
So my next question : how the simplest way to pass to samba 3.0.20a ?
I'm on debian sarge ( apt-cache policy samba gives Candidat : 3.0.14a-3)
so i would have to find another way to install samba 3.0.20a.

Juha Pietikäinen a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> add those entries under [global] section before share definitions like:
>
> [global]
> vfs objects = recycle
> recycle:repository = /samba/.recycle
>
> This seems to work at least in 3.0.20a.
>
> Juha Pietikäinen

Patrick DUBAU
IUFM d'Alsace -  Service Informatique : "Parfois détruire, souvent construire, toujours Servir"
200 avenue de Colmar 67100 STRASBOURG
Téléphone: 03.88.40.79.76