[Samba] LDAP PDC question

Derek Harkness dharknes at umd.umich.edu
Tue Oct 4 12:57:55 GMT 2005

Thanks!  I was doing some testing this morning and found that on the
pdc I was setup nss like this

nss_base_passwd ou=People
nss_base_passwd ou=machines,ou=Samba

In my 15 minutes of testing it appears to work well.  With the size
of our LDAP, searching from the base could take a very long time.

Thanks again,
Derek