[Samba] Need help with Samba 3.20a error

Chavez, Paul Paul.Chavez at 21st.com
Mon Oct 3 19:47:25 GMT 2005

I am running AIX 5.2 ML4 and I get the following message when running the make command. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thanks in advance,
Paul

# make
Using FLAGS =  -O -D_SAMBA_BUILD_ -I./popt -Iinclude -I/tmp/samba-3.0.20/source/include -I/tmp/samba-3.0.20/source/ubiqx  -I.  -I/tmp/samba-3.0.20/source
      LIBS =
      LDSHFLAGS = -Wl,-bexpall,-bM:SRE,-bnoentry,-berok
      LDFLAGS =
      PIE_CFLAGS =
      PIE_LDFLAGS =
Compiling dynconfig.c
In file included from include/includes.h:427,
                 from dynconfig.c:21:
/usr/include/rpcsvc/ypclnt.h:99: warning: `struct dom_binding' declared inside parameter list
/usr/include/rpcsvc/ypclnt.h:99: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want.
In file included from include/includes.h:507,
                 from dynconfig.c:21:
/usr/include/aio.h:75: field `aio_sigevent' has incomplete type
/usr/include/aio.h:124: field `aio_sigevent' has incomplete type
In file included from dynconfig.c:21:
include/includes.h:799: redefinition of `struct timespec'

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the use of the addressee.  This e-mail may
contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.
Any review, transmission, disclosure, copying, or any action
taken or not taken, by other than the intended recipient, in
reliance on the information, is prohibited.  If you received
this e-mail in error, notify the sender and delete this e-mail
(and any accompanying material) from your computer and
network. In addition, please be advised that 21st Century
Insurance Group reserves the right to monitor, access and
review all messages, data and images transmitted through
our electronic mail system. By using our e-mail system, you
consent to this monitoring.