[Samba] LDAP/AD Container help?

Jason Gerfen jason.gerfen at scl.utah.edu
Mon Oct 3 19:13:42 GMT 2005

I am running SuSE 9.3 & Samba Version 3.0.13-1.1-SUSE.

This machine has been setup as a DOMAIN MEMBER SERVER.

I was able to join the machine to a domain, I am able to view users
using wbinfo -u and getent passwd.

The problem I am having is I am looking at a subcontainer in the Active
Directory, I have followed some advice of deleting the account from the
Active Directory and then re-joining the samba box to the domain for
security = ads authentication but it has not resolved the problem.

Any help is appreciated.

--
Jason Gerfen

"My girlfriend threated to