[SOLVED] [Samba] home folders query

John Halfpenny jhalfpenny at excite.com
Wed Nov 30 11:14:22 GMT 2005

hi again, and thanks for replying

i've got it up and running now- unfortunately one of the windows machines i was testing it with has cost me a couple of hours as it just kept hanging. a fresh install worked straight away- grrr!

it seemed to prefer my security setting to be domain, but of course as the machine was messing me about i'm not sure if that's necessary or not.

still, seems to have done the trick, and seems cleaner than using nfs via samba to get to the home folders. :-)

john