[Samba] All Windows ACL in samba share.. is it possible?

updatemyself . updatemyself at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 15:20:00 GMT 2005

Hai All,

Is it possible to make work all set of permission in samba
that work in windows...

ie:- Full Control
     Modify
     Read & Execute
     List Folder Contents
     Read
     Write

in my present situation i was not able to set modify permission for
folders..
if i set that, its automatically changing to full permission...(no control
on that)

my file servers are running in Linux but my ADS and all workstation is
running
windows 2003 and windowsXP....
all my samba servers are connected to Domain..
so i wish to set the permission form windows .....
because for my situation it better..

please tell me.. is it possible or not.... if possible.. what all things i
have to so..

Thank You in advance
Jerrynikki.