[Samba] error whit more than one user.

Guilherme Pretto Nunes guilherme at vivavida.ind.br
Mon Nov 28 13:06:23 GMT 2005

Hi.

I having a problem when more then one user open the same file. It's a
MS-Access database file (yeah, ugh.).
In my samba share, for the fist user who open the file works fine, but
when the second try to open the file (when the first user still using
the database file) doesn't work. If the first user "disconnect" from the
file, the second one can open-it just fine. And if i make this share in
a windows box, works fine. Don't know if it's in my samba configuration
or a file system problem. Tried whit ext3 and ntfs.

If anyone can help me to make more than one connection open the same
file, thanks.

here's my samba conf.:

[global]
locking = no