[Samba] How to synchronise multiple samba server ?

Aurelien Vf Mail.vf at free.fr
Fri Nov 25 10:24:25 GMT 2005

Hi !

I got a new problem, the company I work for had just open a new office
with a network ADSL link to the old one.
We have one domain controler (samba on linux) and 50 workstations in
windows XP.
I need to put a second domain controler at the new office, but I don't
know how to link the both and then to synchronise them ? (account and passwd)
And finaly, if I reach this point, how can I do to know which one will validate my users ?
Is there specials parameters I do write into smb.conf file ?
Any help would be really apreciate...
thx

Au.Vf