[Samba] The "single WINS" problem

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at pczone-clan.nl
Fri Nov 25 10:11:50 GMT 2005

I don't understand what you mean with "DOMAIN<1B>" or "DOMAIN<1C>"... Does
it concern, for example, machine 1B in domain DOMAIN? If it is, you're still
in the Netbios context, which I don't use... My queries are alike 1B.DOMAIN.

Please clarify for I find it a very interesting issue...

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
kanarip