[Samba] login script never executed

initiators at free.fr initiators at free.fr
Thu Nov 24 16:18:27 GMT 2005

The logon script is now really never executed.

I've done some more tests :
- I've tested to set the parameters "home directory" "home dir drive"
and "profile path" in tdbsam, these 3 parameters work fine.
- I've tested to mount the netlogon share from a PC not member of the
domain (as guest), it's OK. And tested to run it from a DOS prompt
(C:\>\\server\netlogon\logon.bat), it's OK.
- I've "rm -rf" the netlogon directory, recreated it, and put a logon
script written on a Windows PC.
- I've made sure the session password is verified on the Samba server
and not from a locally cached password. I've setup the number of cached
password to 0, unplugged the network cable to check I have a "no domain
controller found error", replugged the cable and opened my session.

Still no luck, can't get this logon script to work.
Has anyone some ideas ?

Thanks