[Samba] How to add a logon Script in Windows 2003 Domain

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Nov 23 17:51:13 GMT 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 21:03 +0530, updatemyself . wrote:
> Hai all
>
> it will be very help full if anyone can tell me how to add a login script..
> in windows 2003 Domain...
----
often done with group policy
----
> i need to know where i have to place my script.. (in which folder..... full
> path as example)
----
see above
----
> also how to setup that in ADS...
----
see above
----
> there is many restricted users in my domain...
> but i need to run a internal Time syncrinization script for every user..
> while they login
> with a perticular time server in my network only..
> the script is ready with me.. all i need to know..
> how i can setup this in my ADS
----
Since this list is about samba integration and samba software, your
questions would probably be better asked of a Windows administration
type list - or searched in google or microsoft.

I have found this to be an excellent resource...

http://www.ultratech-llc.com/KB/

Craig

believed to be clean.