[Samba] roaming profiles, not roaming

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Nov 22 00:28:20 GMT 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 18:21 -0500, Jack Mendez wrote:
> the profiles get saved ack to the samba machine no problem, its just when
> the user moves to a different machine that the correct profiles does not
> get downloaded
> the profiles are owned by username.group.
----
Then it would seem to me that the possibilities...

the other machines aren't properly joined to the domain.
or
the profile that is on the system that is working is not set to roam at
all...verify...Start->Settings->Control Panel->System->Advanced->User
Profiles->Settings

Is the type for the user 'roaming' ?

How about another user account on one of the other machines...log in,
log out...does profile get saved to server? Does profile get loaded to
first machine?

Craig

believed to be clean.