[Samba] LDAP Account Manager 0.5.2 released
post at rolandgruber.de
Wed Nov 16 20:58:16 GMT 2005
LDAP Account Manager (LAM) 0.5.2 - November 16th, 2005
A web frontend for managing accounts stored in an OpenLDAP directory.
This release fixes some small bugs and includes a new module to manage
* management of Unix user and group accounts (posixAccount/posixGroup)
* management of Samba 2.x/3 user and host accounts
* management of Kolab 2 accounts (kolabInetorgPerson)
* profiles for account creation
* account creation via file upload
* automatic creation/deletion of home directories
* setting quotas
* PDF output for all accounts
* editor for organizational units (OU)
* schema browser
* tree view
* multiple configuration files
* multi-language support (Catalan, English, French, German, Hungarian,
Italian, Japanese, Spanish)
* support for LDAP+SSL
This software is available under the GNU General Public License V2.0.
You can get the newest version at http://lam.sf.net.
It may take some time until you can download the files from all mirrors.
File formats: DEB, tar.gz
There is also a FreeBSD port.
Debian users may use the packages in unstable.
You can try our demo installation online.
If you find a bug please file a bug report. For questions or
implementing new features please use the forum and feature request
tracker at our Sourceforge homepage http://www.sf.net/projects/lam.
Authors & Copyright:
Copyright (C) 2003 - 2005:
Michael Duergner <michael at duergner.com>
Roland Gruber <post at rolandgruber.de>
Tilo Lutz <tilolutz at gmx.de>
LAM is published under the GNU General Public License.
The comlete list of licenses can be found in the copyright file.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/attachments/20051116/ee4c8c0e/signature.bin
More information about the samba