[Samba] Samba 3 Domain XP Pro hangs for after logon

Rhys Goodwin rhys.goodwin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 03:51:07 GMT 2005

hmm...It just seems strange that it happens on all xp clients and not 2k I
don't think its a HUB/switch problem as I've changed switches around
receintly. Could be a bad cable I guess? but It's not casuing any other
problems. once the xp desktop loads everything runs perfectly drives map and
network performance is excellent.
 -Rhys