[Samba] Slow Access Database on Samba

Jorge Santiago jorge.santiago at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 17:11:56 GMT 2005

I've applied all the optimizations you mention in that URL in my own
smb.conf but my problem persists.  The first user of the database
opens it very fast, but the next users that try to open it, do it very
slowly.  Do you know what option (locking option?) might cause this
behaviour? I've also tried 'strict locking = no' with no success.

Thanks for your help,

santiago.