[Samba] Mounting W2k3 share on Linux client.

Rogers, Paul Paul.Rogers at mowlem.com
Wed Nov 9 12:39:09 GMT 2005

Dear All

Is it possible to mount a share hosted on a Windows 2003 box, that
exists in an AD domain, on linux client.  I can connect to the same
share using SMBClient but cannot mount the share using mount -t smbfs.
I have read on the forum that there are problems but couldn't determine
if it was possible or not.

If some one could clarify for me if this is possible or not I'd be
grateful (I can then either stop wasting my time or figure out what the
problem is).

Thanks

Paul

This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential (and potentially legally privileged) and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and do not store, copy or disclose the content to any other person.
It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that opening this message and/or any of its attachments will not adversely affect its systems. No responsibility is accepted by the sender.