[Samba] Samba PDC and Office2003 Big Problem

Louis van Belle louis at van-belle.nl
Wed Nov 9 11:14:42 GMT 2005

login as administrator on the pc.
put the cd in
and type setup /jm

this is NOT a samba problem but a user problem.
( and i mean the user who is installing )
also you need to have a enterprise version of office.

you can also fix it like this.

setup a user.
login as this user and set all the office settings.

logout and login as administrator

kopie the user profile of the test user to
\\servername\netlogon\default user\

nou every new user which logins gets the default profile
you made.

Louis