[Samba] policies primer posted

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Sun Nov 6 23:04:18 GMT 2005

Hi Eric,
this is no tattoted effect , the policy is simple holded ( kind of
cached ) since it get upgraded
by another one , this behavior can be also controlled by the policy
itself ,as far i remember it is an
parameter for that in the layouts of the group policy editor.
Keep care that you dont have policies whic are concurent for same or
equal features,
this can lead to "magic" effects and think twice before setting a policy
, it can take longer time to get it refreshed
i advice to read about policies in technet and google sites which are around
Best Regards