[Samba] [Fwd: vscan-clamav.conf]

Neil Muller neil.nx at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 11:30:19 GMT 2005

Hi Rodrigo,

I don't have any file types listed for the "exclude file types" option so no
example :( but in the docs it says that this should be a semi-colon (;)
separated list of mime types. Mime types usually have a format which is
<media type>/<content sub-type> (e.g. application/pdf). If you go to
http://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types you can see a pretty
comprehensive list of mime types.

I hope this helps.

Neil